60 Hair Salon Name Ideas to Consider
Are you in the process of opening a salon or rebranding a salon? If so, you’re probably scratching your head when it comes to choosing the perfect name for your business.
Source: Photographerlondon | Dreamstime.com
This decision is an extremely difficult one to make because your salon’s name is one of the most important aspects of having a successful, highly-recognized business.
But where do you start? There are many salons out there that have great names, but you want yours to be unique, catchy and identifiable. If you’re wondering how you will find the perfect hair salon name, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will not only share some potential hair salon names, but we will also share helpful tips to help you determine your salon’s name. That way, you can focus on the other aspects of your business like buying hair salon supplies.
Questions to Ask Yourself to Determine Your Hair Salon’s Name
Whether your salon is an established business or it hasn’t opened yet, there are a few questions to ask yourself and, potentially, your staff that could reveal some important values and words to play on. Identifying these words could help you piece together a name that perfectly describes your business and represents your people and mission. Make sure to take notes of your answers!
- What is your salon’s mission statement?
- How does your salon plan to stand out?
- When you think about your salon, how does it look inside?
- What kind of clientele do you plan to attract?
- What colors do you plan to include in your branding?
- Are there any words that come to mind when you think of a salon name?
- Do you have any salon name ideas?
- What are the names of the salons around you?
- Does your salon’s location have any prominence when it comes to the name?
- Do you use salon tools that make your salon unique and could help in creating a distinct name?
Source: Vadimgozhda | Dreamstime.com
What Qualities Could Play Into a Salon’s Name?
Do you feel like any of the questions above gave you some insight into what your salon’s name could be? If you’re looking for more ways to pull information together to create the perfect salon name, here are some qualities and factors that could play into your salon’s name:
- Mission Statement – If your salon has a mission statement and a goal to offer unique services, it may be important to include some of those qualities in your name. For example, if your salon is a sustainable and eco-friendly business, incorporating green buzzwords into your name could be a big differentiator.
- Clientele – Are you planning to attract a certain clientele? If so, tailoring your salon’s name to attract these guests is critical.
- Services Specialized In – Some salons pride themselves on offering unique services or equipment, which could be great to include in your salon’s name.
- Location – Depending on where your salon will be located and how many salons are nearby, factoring in your geolocation to your salon name could be a great way to attract clientele.
60 Hair Salon Name Ideas to Consider
Now, let’s drive some more inspiration by discussing some hair salon name ideas. Before settling on a name, it’s important to research and make sure that there aren’t any businesses or salons with your name. Every salon is unique, so feel free to put your own spin on these salon names.
- Color Science
- Luscious Salon
- Eco Hair
- Timeless Hair
- Hair Painters
- High Fashion Hair
- Salon Minimal
- THE Salon
- Avant Garde
- Haute Hair
- Bold and Bright
- Mane Event
- The Colorists
- Hair Pros
- Healthy Hair
- Color Gawds
- Hair for Days
- Couture Hair
- Fresh Off the Runway
- Hair Flip
- Cuts and Colors
- The Blowout
- Wash and Blow
- All Natural
- Curls and Waves
- Curly Girls
- Style Machine
- Hair Parlor
- Style Parlor
- Style Divas
- All About Hair
- Pure Hair
- Hair Saloon
- Curl Club
- Hair Antidote
- Exclusive Hair
- Best Hair
- Lock Beauty
- Mane Space
- The Shag
- To Dye For
- Natural Beauty
- Divine Style
- Fearless Cuts
- Authentic Style
- Original Beauty
- Hair Dealer
- Top Shelf Hair
- Color Me Fearless
- Wild Locks
- Wild Side Salon
- Classic Beauty
- Hair Noir
- Extravagant Styles
- Lavish Locks
- A Cut Above
Source: Dmitry Kuznetsov | Dreamstime.com
Are you ready to create a salon name of your very own? Or maybe one of the names above feels just right for you? There are many options out there, and your name might be more personal or include your name. Either way, we know you’re going to choose a fabulous name.